• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack's-Jane's Trying to Stay Sane Thread- 7/5 0630hrs- Yaaaaaaaaay !! :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry folks, I'm not posting this for sympathy, attention or praise.
I am posting it cos I dont have anyone else to let off steam to and right now I feel as though I am near the end of my rope.

The reason.......

Murphy
- Active EC with severe Uveitis + GI Stasis
Lara- GI stasis and possible primary problem not yet identified
Felicity- Recurrence of Respiratory symptoms ( she nearly died last week)
Libby- Huge skin reaction to Myxomatosis vaccine, open lesion.
Eddie- Relapse of Vestibular Disease/RTI as a result of Myxo Vac
Jake-Snuffles
Three of the Petshop Five-Polydypsia/Polyuria- Their Mother was a 'sudden death' when they were 2 weeks old..... ????? EC ??????
Nomad- Bladder Sludge again
Bernie- Symptoms of Renal Failure

thstressout.gif

Last edited:
That must be so stressfull for you Jane. All you can do is your best by the bunnies and the rest is down to fate.

Fingers crossed everyone improves!

xxx

Crikey I go into a panic when one of mine is ill. Sending lots of destress vibes for you and get well vibes for bunnies.

Oh God its such a worrying time for everyone, please try to stay strong Jane, is it Liam and Niamh that are ill? xx

Oh God its such a worrying time for everyone, please try to stay strong Jane, is it Liam and Niamh that are ill? xx

Not 'ill' but Liam is one of the ones who has started drinking ridiculous amounts.
They are all on Panacur and I'll speak with Christabel re doing bloods tomorrow.
Niamh is not showing symptoms but is obviously on Panacur too, as are all the PS5 and Hal.

Not 'ill' but Liam is one of the ones who has started drinking ridiculous amounts.
They are all on Panacur and I'll speak with Christabel re doing bloods tomorrow.
Niamh is not showing symptoms but is obviously on Panacur too, as are all the PS5 and Hal.

Oh no :( Do you think its better for them not to be moved this weekend then?

:shock: omg jane..i dont know what to say..excpet i hope they all pick up soon..for their sakes and your sanity.

mm pet ownership lowers blood pressure.....are they sure?

jane hun theyre not grey hairs....their stress hi-lites;)

i dont know how any of you on here with multiples of buns and disabled buns cope at all...reading thru threads i feel awful when i whinge about mine!

i have a phobia of going downstairs night or day and finding another one dying or dead:cry::cry:

i am sending healing vibes for all the bunsters in your care ...xxxxx

Keep up all the good work Jane! i know how hard it must be for you and i dread to think what those bunnies would do without you!
your the best bunny mom!:D

Oh you poor thing, try and take a little time out in the day for yourself. I stress when one of my animals is poorly! Huge vibes coming your way x

I'm so sorry things are so rough right now, Jane. :( Sometimes I wonder if bunnies can pick up on stress from other bunnies, and that might be why you get so many going into stasis at once.

I also don't mean to pry, or force advice where it isn't given, but I think it's important to think about how long you can take this kind of pressure from so many bunnies. Chances are, at least one of them will always have something going on, so you will never really get a good night's sleep considering how much you worry for them and care for them. And I certainly don't discount you for caring too much. But I think you should actively make a plan as to how you're going to handle this. Right now, it just seems like it's over-stressing you, which isn't good for you or the bunnies. Maybe just dedicate at LEAST 1 hour a day to yourself, no exceptions.

Once again, I'm really sorry if I'm giving advice where it isn't wanted. In the short time I've been on these forums, you seem to help out absolutely everyone, and yet most of the time, all we can give you is vibes. Sometimes it's very hard to be the one with all the answers, because no one has any answers for you. You seem to be a wonderful person and with how much you help others, I just hope that you help yourself equally, because you truly are deserving.

Please feel free to PM me any time you are stressed out or need to vent or anything. I'm normally awake when you are (around 6am your time), and I've always got an hear for you.

Also, I continue to send vibes for all your bunnies. They better be bringing you as much happiness as they do trouble. :)

Good lord Jane, no wonder you're stressed. One poorly bunny would be more than enough to test most people's coping skills. I really don't know how you manage as brilliantly as you do with so many to care for. I hope that all your hard work will be rewarded by seeing them all recover soon!

Loads of stress reduction vibes for you and quick healing vibes for the poorly bunnies.

Thanks everyone.

Just needed to get that off my chest :)

I am fortunate in having the support of a good Vet and of course the support of RU. I will continue to do my best for all my Bunsters, that's all any of us can do really.

xx

I wish I could offer something useful to say or do as you've given so much advice/support for my bunnies (especially for my sanity when Artie was hospitalised).

Feeble as it seems sending staying strong vibes & get well vibes and a noserub from Artie (you can either have it yourself or pass it to a bunny of your choice....)

Everyone on here does help me lots and lots !!

Who else would put up with my ramblings about my Bunny family.
Infact putting up with me is a task in itself !! :lol:

I drive myself up the wall most of the time :roll:

:wave:

I feel pretty useless as well just sending vibes, but you know where i am Jane seriously just round the corner, if i can help in anyway let me know, i could do your shopping for you or anything xx

Back