• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some people make me so mad

teresateddyb

Warren Scout
went on my local freecycle someone is rehoming 2 rabbits with a hutch she put her phone number so i rung her up was goin to take them and maybe rehome them myself through this site later anyway when she answered i asked if they were still available she said someone was coming to see them tonite i asked how old they were she said 4 months and that she had them since babys :censored: i asked why she was rehoming them she said she was pregnant and then i asked what breed they were she said she didnt know:censored: then i asked did they have up ears or lops again she said she didnt know does she actually feed them:( i just hope the lady goin to see them will take care of them
her add makes me laugh she said she wants them to go to a lovin home and that she really cares for them

ok rant over

teresa

Back