• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

paper today

Beautiful bunnies :love:

I love the way they respond to 'bounce' and how the little blue/grey one (presumably Lilac?) avoids the second jump :lol:

the daily mail came today to take some more of her for tomorrows press and she was really showing off just racing round and round wanting to do it over and over again its also goin to be in the daily mirror tomorrow too just hope she does it on saturday at the final at the pet show but knowing her she wont cos sometimes she can be really naughty the boys hand reared her and sometimes i think she thinks she is human lol

That is amazing! I saw this on the web (BBC website I think?) earlier in the week. The buns are a credit to your boys. I couldn't see Humphrey doing that....he likes to sleep too much!!

That is amazing! I saw this on the web (BBC website I think?) earlier in the week. The buns are a credit to your boys. I couldn't see Humphrey doing that....he likes to sleep too much!!

problem is am worried now that people dont rush out to buy there kids rabbits to try and get them to do ..gonna make sure my kids get this over to people at the weekend at the show....my boys spend hours with theirs always have so i think that why they do it for them...they give them loads and loads of attention always have

Awww, that is amazing and Lilac is extremely cute. :love::love: It's obvious that your boys must have a close bond with your bunnies because Lilac wouldn't be so keen to follow them otherwise.

Back