• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of the birthday buns U/D another pic *yawn*

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to bore you all today. :oops::oops::lol:

DSCF7428.jpg

DSCF7436.jpg

DSCF7469.jpg

Don't look at the poo in the foreground :lol:
DSCF7489.jpg

DSCF7432.jpg

DSCF7503.jpg

DSCF7511.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to bore you all today. :oops::oops:[/IMG]

zzzz
Bored witless ;)

I don't know how you can bring yourself to inflict such misery on us :lol::lol::lol:

Feel free to post more and we'll all humour you ;)

I just can't get over them not being cuddly - what torture having such cuties that don't want cuddles :?

zzzz
Bored witless ;)

I don't know how you can bring yourself to inflict such misery on us :lol::lol::lol:

I just can't get over them not being cuddly - what torture having such cuties that don't want cuddles :?

*snort* :lol::lol::lol: Just for that, Alfie told me to show you this - it's the closest he could get to blowing a raspberry at you. :p

DSCF7492700x525.jpg

I know it's absolute torture. Alfie has sort of gotten over his little sulk from a few weeks ago when he wouldn't even come near me - either that or he's started thinking with his stomach again and just wants the food I'm holding. :lol: He still doesn't like me rubbing his nose or cheeks, which he used to adore, but I now have his permission to stroke his back while he faces away from me. :roll::lol:

Bubbles has decided that cheek rubs are actually quite nice and would sit there until my hand dropped off, but as soon as I try to pick her up she's off down in the run to safety.

zzzz
Bored witless ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh god not MORE pics :roll: (whispers - she cant take a hint can she :roll:)

Seriously - absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love:

Mwahahaha. :lol::lol::lol::lol: If you like, I have a folder of about 500 photos - most of them very similar :oops: - shall I post them all???? :lol:

Oh and Nicki, you just upset some bunny: :lol::lol::lol:

DSCF6916525x700.jpg

No way are these two boring! I love these pics and you have very beautiful bunnies - I'd be showing them off too :love:

Back