• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a girlie bun

Lillian

Warren Veteran
:D This morning my mum agreed we'll get a girl for Violet. She said it needs to be spayed already. So the search for our 12th bun starts now.

I am looking for a neutered girly too. There does not seem to be too many around at the moment.
I have spent ages this morning looking at rescues in Surrey/Sussex area.

I know several people who are looking for a female, and we don't have many single females in at the moment. When I was looking for a male, all rescues were full of females. Typical! :lol:

My mum is calling a local rescue about a girlie bun tomorrow *tries not to get too excited* :D

I'm on the hunt for a boy bun but not till begin Junes after I've been on hols so am trying to stay away from the rabbits in need section:love:

That's wonderful news! :) I'm still trying to persuade my mum about getting a wife for Boris..no luck so far :(

You'll have to show her the thread of all the bonded bunnies on RU :lol:
My mum isn't normally persuaded so easily, its only because we've bonded up Hazel and Honey, and Bugs and Roo. There isn't anyone for Violet to live with, so i kept mentioning that and saying he'll like a girl to live with ;):lol:

Good luck!!

I'm on the hunt for a boy bun but not till begin Junes after I've been on hols so am trying to stay away from the rabbits in need section:love:

:lol: I always find myself there. Hope you find the right boy :)
I found a girl on Rabbit Rehome, with any luck we can get her!

Oh my! 15 minutes until i leave to see the bun at the rescue.. i'm scared and excited :shock::D Wish me luck in finding Violet's new wife

Back