• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major vibes needed for Lionel please U/D 20.39

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I found him flat out and cold with his eyes closed this morning :cry: i have wrapped him in a blanket and am going straight to vets for when they open, have just had to stop at work to send out some reports i did last night.

I know there are a lot of sick bunnies at the moment but if you have any spare vibes for Lionel we would be grateful xx

Last edited:
Oh no Katie, poor Lionel - sending him lots & lots of vibes & hugs for you, let us know how you go on at the vets xxx

Well Lionel is being kept in today, Christabel said his tummy sounds fine so not sure whats wrong, he has a few teeth spurs again (last done 5th Mar) but that would not cause him to be the way i found him this morning, so she is keeping an eye on him today hopefully he will start eating and pooing soon :cry: I can't believe this is happenign he could really do with a break :cry:

Well Lionel is being kept in today, Christabel said his tummy sounds fine so not sure whats wrong, he has a few teeth spurs again (last done 5th Mar) but that would not cause him to be the way i found him this morning, so she is keeping an eye on him today hopefully he will start eating and pooing soon :cry: I can't believe this is happenign he could really do with a break :cry:

I really hope your wee boy will be back home and better this evening.
I asked after him when I had to call the surgery just now and Donna says he is up and about and brighter :)

Lots more vibes for Lionel xx

I really hope your wee boy will be back home and better this evening.
I asked after him when I had to call the surgery just now and Donna says he is up and about and brighter :)

Lots more vibes for Lionel xx

Thank you Jane that is so nice of you i know you have poorly buns at the moment too so i am hoping everybun can get better xx

Katie, sending loads and loads of vibes for Lionel.

Jane, loads of vibes for your buns too.

Can I have some for my Fudgey (Cookie's wife and Oxford bun), who's gone off her back end and for my Sally who's poorly too with her breathing?

Not sure how much more of these poorly buns I can take.

Back