• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Alfie and Bubbles

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie and Bubbles are both one today! :D:D Well, Alfie is definitely one but we are a little uncertain of Bubbles' exact birth date, but just know it is sometime now, so they have chosen to celebrate together. :lol:

Happy birthday to my two gorgeous babies. xx :love:

DSCF7439.jpg

DSCF7496.jpg

DSCF7491.jpg

Happy Birthday Alfie and Bubbles!

I lurk mostly but had to reply to this because I think that you have the cutest bunnies ever!!! After my 2 of course!

Happy birfdays fellow Taurean bunnies
Snuggles, Rudy Roo

Happy birfdays
Nose rubs
Tinky Roo, Artie & Esmie

Fank you everybody. :love::love::love: It's raining today so Alfie and Bubbles are both sitting in the corner of their run looking as miserable as sin. :lol:

Beatrix Potter - thank you for the compliment, you should stop lurking and post more often seeing as you obviously have such good taste in bunnies. ;);):lol::lol:

Awwh :love::love: Happy Birthday Alfie and Bubbles :love:

Hope you havent been upto anything naughty today :lol: xXx

They've both been little angels, as always. :angel: :lol: It brightened up this afternoon so they've been running around in the garden and have now retired back to their bedroom. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. :love::love:

Back