• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metacam

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Can you buy it? Just wondering as i have seen a few people on here mention that they have it at home wondering whether this was left over from a vet prescription or you can buy it. Thinking i may want to prepare for when i may need it and can't get to the vets for whatever reason (hre's hoping i never have to do that). Plus now i have just discovered Frankie has sore hocks :( it may come in useful to have some stored away.

You can ask for a precription and buy it online if the vet has prescribed it. They won't prescribe it 'just in case' though, it will need to be for a specific condition such as the sore hock. The vet may or may not charge for a written prescription and should not do a prescription for a larger amount than is deemed necessary at the time.

Back