• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily our conti & Tiny Tim our nethie

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
One of my friends emailed me today to say her work colleague was looking to rescue a giant bunny & could I email her some pics of our Emily & Tiny Tim. she want to show the difference in the sizes of bunnies & my what a difference there is :shock: Just thought I'd share these pics with you :)

Emily laid infront of her bed - which is the biggest dog basket we could find :shock:

DSCF3475.jpg

And TT to show how diddy he is at the side of a tin of cat food :)

DSCF3477.jpg

Our little & large bunnies :love:

Oh my, what a contrast. :D:D Tiny Tim looks like he disapproves of being photographed with a tin of cat food. :lol::lol: "Diz food not taste good fer bunnehs"

Both gorgeous... but Emily :love::love::love::love:

Emily's bowls are lovely... where are they from? Not that im addicted to buying bowls or anything :oops: xXx

Oh my, what a contrast. :D:D Tiny Tim looks like he disapproves of being photographed with a tin of cat food. :lol::lol: "Diz food not taste good fer bunnehs"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

'Does they not do it in dandelion flavour mummy?' :lol::lol::lol:

I'd love to take a pic of both of them together, but daren't as TT's got an attitude :shock:

Both gorgeous... but Emily :love::love::love::love:

Emily's bowls are lovely... where are they from? Not that im addicted to buying bowls or anything :oops: xXx

Well I am, so I'm glad someone else is :shock::lol: The bowls are from PAH - their dog bowls :shock::lol:

Emily & Ronnie could be twins :D:love:

Well I am, so I'm glad someone else is :shock::lol: The bowls are from PAH - their dog bowls :shock::lol:

Emily & Ronnie could be twins :D:love:

oOoh i may take a trip to PAH :oops::oops: Yeah i generally buy dog bowls :lol: Nothing else is any good for Ronnie and Lola :? :lol:

They could be twins! Emily can move in with me and Ronnie if she likes? :D :D :D :lol: xXx

oOoh i may take a trip to PAH :oops::oops: Yeah i generally buy dog bowls :lol: Nothing else is any good for Ronnie and Lola :? :lol:

They could be twins! Emily can move in with me and Ronnie if she likes? :D :D :D :lol: xXx

I know what you mean - bunny bowls are just not big enough :shock::lol:

Errrmmmmm let me sleep on that one :shock::lol::lol::lol: Or you could send Ronnie to live with me & Emily ;)

I know what you mean - bunny bowls are just not big enough :shock::lol:

Errrmmmmm let me sleep on that one :shock::lol::lol::lol: Or you could send Ronnie to live with me & Emily ;)

haha! I'll let you sleep on it ;) ;) i could never let my baby outa my sight :D :love: Mind you... if you'd of asked last night you might have got him there and then he was SO naughty! :lol: xXx

haha! I'll let you sleep on it ;) ;) i could never let my baby outa my sight :D :love: Mind you... if you'd of asked last night you might have got him there and then he was SO naughty! :lol: xXx

I'm sure you don't mean that really ;) I think you'd have been knocking on my door early this morning when you missed him :love:

awww they are both lovely but i just adore Tiny Tim :love: hes very scrummy looking:love: i will do you a swap for 10 knitted guinea pigs :D

Back