• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie say's 'Oh dear mummy has told me I've been a naughty boy today!!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I thought I'd pose for some nice piccies for my mummy today to say sorry for being a naughty boy :oops: When she got up this morning I'd completely trashed my pen & dug my litter box up :shock: I'd thrown hay & paper everywhere & it took mummy lots of time to clear it up :?

I tried to tell I'd had soooooooooooooo much fun & I thought I was meant to dig up my litterbox ;) but I don't think she was impressed :oops::lol::lol::lol:

I'm just glad she didn't take any pictures of my trashed pen to show to Emily otherwise she might not want to move in with me :( But if you look closely you can see the mess inside my litterbox ;)

I asked her to post them on RU so you can all see what a good boy I really am :D:D:D

DSCF3482.jpg

DSCF3458.jpg

DSCF3467.jpg

Awww, Archie you get more handsome every day. :love::love: If you ever get fed up with mummy moaning about the mess in your room, you can come and live with me and make as much mess as you want - I'll get the kids to clear it up. :lol::lol:

I love you Archie and your mum is telling dreadful lies just to try and get you in trouble but dont worry we all know your an angel:love::love::love::love::love::love:and would not do anything like that;);)

Awwwww fank you guys - you is making me blush sooooooo much :oops::oops::oops: I knew you'd all take my side against my norty mummy :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I've made it up to mummy though because she was laid with me at teatime & I gave her lots of bunny kisses :love::love::love: Then just to remind I can still be norty if I wants to, no matter what she says - I bit one of her toes & made her say oooooooooouuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhhh :lol::lol::lol:

She still gave me a big cuddle & a kisses after though ;););)

Awww Archie you are a handsome boy arent you. Dont listen to norty mummy. You make as much mess as you like :love::love:

I love you Archie and your mum is telling dreadful lies just to try and get you in trouble but dont worry we all know your an angel:love::love::love::love::love::love:and would not do anything like that;);)

So many innocent rabbits have been framed and defamed recently by their mummies.:( (Look at what happened to Captain Carrot.) We love you Archie and we know you are as innocent as Captain Carrot.:love::love:

Look at those EARS!!!!!
no-one could be cross with them for long!
I'm sure Emily will still want to move in with you.....every girl wants a bad boy (even if it is mummy fibbing!)

So many innocent rabbits have been framed and defamed recently by their mummies.:( (Look at what happened to Captain Carrot.) We love you Archie and we know you are as innocent as Captain Carrot.:love::love:

Fank you - yep I know I is innocent :) & my friend Noah told me what happened to Captain Carrot :cry: That was so, so norty of his mummy - I fink I might pm him on RU - to see if he wants to move into our own bachelor pad together :) Then we can be as norty & messy as we likes, as well as eating as many pellets & readigrass as we wants !! ;):lol::lol:

Look at those EARS!!!!!
no-one could be cross with them for long!
I'm sure Emily will still want to move in with you.....every girl wants a bad boy (even if it is mummy fibbing!)

Awwww fank you - I must say I fink my ears are my best feature ;););) I so hope Emily wants to kiss them lots & lots for me :love:;)

Mind you, you should see Emily's ears - her's give me a run for my money :shock:

Awwww fank you - I must say I fink my ears are my best feature ;););) I so hope Emily wants to kiss them lots & lots for me :love:;)

Mind you, you should see Emily's ears - her's give me a run for my money :shock:

Blue: Ollie loves kissing my ears....she's such a softie!
Ollie: nooooo pudding brain....I'm CLEANING them...you drape them in your food all the time! I'll come kiss your ears for you Archie....it can be our little (or notso) secret ;)
Blue: I'm sooo stealing you broclies now!

Fank you - yep I know I is innocent :) & my friend Noah told me what happened to Captain Carrot :cry: That was so, so norty of his mummy - I fink I might pm him on RU - to see if he wants to move into our own bachelor pad together :) Then we can be as norty & messy as we likes, as well as eating as many pellets & readigrass as we wants !! ;):lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Blue: Ollie loves kissing my ears....she's such a softie!
Ollie: nooooo pudding brain....I'm CLEANING them...you drape them in your food all the time! I'll come kiss your ears for you Archie....it can be our little (or notso) secret ;)
Blue: I'm sooo stealing you broclies now!

Oooooooooohhhhh Ollie - I might have to take you up on that offer - but remember I has got a lot of ear to kiss ;) My ears don't drape in my food, so at least you won't have to clean any food off mine :D I'll keep it quiet if you do ;););) We don't want Emily or Blue to be jealous :p

Oooooooooohhhhh Ollie - I might have to take you up on that offer - but remember I has got a lot of ear to kiss ;) My ears don't drape in my food, so at least you won't have to clean any food off mine :D I'll keep it quiet if you do ;););) We don't want Emily or Blue to be jealous :p

Ollie: I'm sure there is enough ears to go round! Yours are very stickyuppy.....ours are both floppydowny. (I think thats why Blue gets his in his nomnoms.)
Blue: Fine...I'll lick my OWN ears from now on.....although I can only reach the bottom bits. Yous is just stealin the nomnoms.....I was saving those bits. *mutters* Ollie's just a big floozy.....she'll kiss ANYONES ears if there's broclies. Maybe I can kiss Emilys ears?

Ollie: I'm sure there is enough ears to go round! Yours are very stickyuppy.....ours are both floppydowny. (I think thats why Blue gets his in his nomnoms.)
Blue: Fine...I'll lick my OWN ears from now on.....although I can only reach the bottom bits. Yous is just stealin the nomnoms.....I was saving those bits. *mutters* Ollie's just a big floozy.....she'll kiss ANYONES ears if there's broclies. Maybe I can kiss Emilys ears?

I'm sure Ollie's not a big floozy - she can't be if she want to kiss my ears :lol: Mind you I better own up & says I'm not soooo keen on brociles - so she might be disappointed :cry: But I does like my greens & dandelions :);)

Emily does like it when mummy rubs her ears, so I knows she'd like her ears being kissed Blue :love::)

Ohhhhhh what is I saying, that's my wifelet you is making a pass at :shock::lol: Mind you I was at your wifelet too :lol:

I'm sure Ollie's not a big floozy - she can't be if she want to kiss my ears :lol: Mind you I better own up & says I'm not soooo keen on brociles - so she might be disappointed :cry: But I does like my greens & dandelions :);)

Emily does like it when mummy rubs her ears, so I knows she'd like her ears being kissed Blue :love::)

Ohhhhhh what is I saying, that's my wifelet you is making a pass at :shock::lol: Mind you I was at your wifelet too :lol:

Mum: You are all naughty bunnies! Fancy making passes at each others wifelets/husbuns! It's very rude! :no:
Think it must be all that spring fever in the air!

Back