• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns have a routine?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks!

My buns are like babies! They really like their routine and dont like anything that takes them out of it. When it was sunny I put their dog crate in the garden and they sulked.

Its sunny now and I have put them in the garden (they usually snooze now) and they are sulky monkeys and everytime I open the back door they make a dash for the house!

They really do have a strict routine and wo betide if Mummy does not stick to it! I am sure they know when its tea time as well!!

yup i now have to get up at 7am on my day off bcoz if breakfast isnt served to mrs madam she starts making alot of noise lol:lol:

Yes they certainly do. They like a snooze in the morning so I don't even bother trying to put them outside before 1.00 pm now. If the hay, food and treat hay is not dished up on time they turn into destructa buns. :roll:

my two boys have to feed theirs by 7 in a morning or they sulk ..they turn their backs on them and stamp their feet lol..and the oldest one sulks if not allowed to run round if its rainin and we have 2 that have to have a run round the garden by 7 and they sit staring if you dont do it ..they are all so funny

Mine are very routine base and get cross if anything changes

when i got the new run the entrance moved from the top to the side, it took willow about a week to stop jumping on top of the run and wondering why he couldnt get in:roll:

Yep mine have routine and dont like deviating from it either :lol:
My buns tend to be fed at the same time every day and let out at the same time every day. As soon as the outdoors are finished brekfast, the indoors go out and join them! :D
They also get fruit at about 3/4ish if im in then veggies at about 10 at night for supper! :lol:

its a very strict routine in this house.... if im late with breakfast veg Alvin goes into stasis :shock:

if im late with 11pm pellets the wallpaper/doors get chewed :roll:

they stay in thier cage even if its open all day until about 7pm then they move into my bedroom to cause havok :lol::lol::lol:

same every single day... no changes at all and if there is im made to pay :shock:

:wave: mine wait outside the hutch,waiting to be fed and go in at 6.30pm.It doesnt matter that we've had some lovely evenings lately,if I dont go and see to them they sit staring at the kitchen window [and make me uncomfy,so i have to go let them in]. :roll:

:wave: mine wait outside the hutch,waiting to be fed and go in at 6.30pm.It doesnt matter that we've had some lovely evenings lately,if I dont go and see to them they sit staring at the kitchen window [and make me uncomfy,so i have to go let them in]. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My Merry and Pippin sit on their wooden boxes looking straight at the patio doors when we're eating breakfast as they're expecting theirs aswell!

Sparkle knows my routine - the boys go in their shed when it's dark and she comes in the house (she usually hops in from the garden when it's going dark) then she dances round my feet while I prepare tea for the boys (they get their tea first) and then goes mental when I come back in as she knows it's time for her tea. It might be because she's so food obsessed but at least I can get her back in the house :lol:

Hi Andrea yes all my animals have a routine.I let the buns out at about 7 in the morning and put their evening meal in the shed about 5ish.They go in for a munch then run around the lawn until bed time which is now and they are pretty good about going to beddy bies:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Back