• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't know why I bother hoovering

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I've just hoovered up the contents of her litter tray she emptied out yesterday and she emptied it again. :evil: She is a right monkey at the moment. :roll:

She's annoying Wesley now. :roll: Poor boy.

I'm the same - in fact some days I just give up & don't :roll: I've resigned myself to living in a farm yard inside my house :lol:

The other day I totally cleaned my room... It took me like 6 hours but I organsied the lot, totally cleaned my floor, put everything away and everything, it was PERFECT!
Took the rabbits 3 minutes to come out and trash almost everything :roll:

:lol::lol:

Sounds familiar... our latest addition "Petunia" likes digging... in her litter tray... emptying it all over the floor.. then sitting on the discarded contents and going to the loo!

She has the right idea about what to pee/poo on.. she just can't lieave the litter IN the litter tray! After I hoovered I left their room for 30 minutes.. and it looked like I hadn't hoovered in a month! Most innocently she watches me intently as I scoop it all back into the litter tray! No it's not a game!!!

I too have resigned to the fact I live in a posh 3 bedroomed rabbit hutch! :roll:

Hay is everywhere in our house! Sometimes I sit down to eat and I have hay in my food! Had a bath the other day and yup, there was hay floating in it!

My place is strewn with hay too. The o/h finds it more annoying than me and every couple of days blitzes the house to remove every last bit of it, but Daisy soon rectifies the situation and spreads it round again :lol:

One of Daisy's favourite tricks is to wait for me to sweep up in the living room, and then decide to have a big binky scattering everything I've just swept up :roll: Oh yes, and eating the broom - apparently it's much tastier than any hay!

Glad it's not just my house then lol, my un bunny friendly friends would die if they saw my house now...i am normally a bit ocd with the house being tidy! There is so much hay round my house it's like a stable, baby Jesus could have been born here!!!!!!!! x

Back