• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mega bun shopping trip.

willowholly

Mama Doe
I have just gone on a mega shopping trip at a well known pet store.I was asking advice on mite treatments they had and said the vet said it was brought on due to stress with illness and bonding and the assistant said "oh no we dont recommend bonding bunnies as it is so stressful.You should never take another rabbit home if you already have one-it can cause mega fights":evil:I just said"ive had houserabbits 16years but never one with mites-what do you recommend?"Obviously I ignored anything she recommended as she talks:censored:!:lol:But i did come away with a wood chew thing for cage and a hanging carrot tree thing plus new excel food,herbalage,hay cookies and a mite spray.£30 later I walked out of shop!And I haven't even got the other hay/straw and litter yet!!The tree is an early birthday present for Dill.I thought it might keep him occupied whilst on holiday next week.That way,I may have a house left when I come back!!!:lol:

Last edited:
I have seen the carrot tree thingy and love it! when the bunny penthouse is complete they have to have one too!!

Back