• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing :(

Elmolicious

Warren Scout
it's really sunny here, so i thought i'd eat lunch outside with the dog and the rabbit. i put them both outside and went to make my sandwhich, when i came back the rabbit (lulu) was gone :(.
i've been searching for two hours and still nothing.
i cannot find out how she got out of the cage.

Is there anyway someone could have stolen her? If not surely she must be around somewhere? I really hope someone can help you xx

aww im so sorry to hear this....i agree with the others she may have been stolen:cry::cry::cry:

was there any gates open? or ways some1 could get in?

Could she have jumped out? Lifted it up and got out under?

If she escaped she would likely hide in a thick bush or similar and they can be hard to spot in there.

Oh no, how terrible for you. :( After Elmo disappearing last year. Are you sure he ran off, or could he have been stolen, too?

Good luck with your search.

ok heres what you need to do. contact police saying she may be stolen, put up pasters locally contact locally radio and newspaper and get to mention it in there, contact all local vets incase she has escaped and been handed in contact all local rspca and rescues that may have taken her in including non rabbit ones as sometimes people dont know rabbit ones exist and take to a rescue that deals in other animals. ut flyers through peoples doors contact local council put her onto net my pet lost pets etc and all other lost pet forums and also put ehr o rabbit rehome lost pages. it is highly distressing i know my snowy is still missing but the more you can do the sooner the better ask all neighbours to check gardens sheds under decking etc and to leave out a bowl of food a carrier or other shelter and water for her fingers crossed for u xx

God how awful! Did the dog bark at all while you were inside? may give you an indication as to whether there was anyone in the garden.

So Sorry! I really, really hope you find her :(

is there a hole in the garden thatt she dig? This happened to me once, my bridge bun Monty dig a hole just next to the stairwell, and he was hiding under the stairwell concrete block. In the end, I dig a bigger hole and he came out

Back