• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Blossom

Starlight

Warren Veteran
She came in with 4 male buns, a few of whom were her sons, 8 days ago.

On this thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=177917&highlight=blossom+arrivals

I suspected she was pregnant after all 4 boys have comfortable bellies whilst hers was very firm and slightly rounded. Due to being able to see she was possibly pregnant i opted out of an emergency spay and if she is, it looks like i was right to, as she has just started to add tiny bits of fur to her hay tray.
She has become a little more quiet as well and not as feisty/noisy (grunts as you touch her) so suspect in the next few days she may give birth. Please can we have vibes that it goes okay for her as i was told by owners who "reassured me she couldn't be pregnant" also told me she has had 2 litters in the past :(

I have no idea as she had 14 buns, 5 came here, 4 went to Caroline in Eastbourne, and 4 went to Greenwich Rabbit Rescue. I think 3 of the boys i have are her sons, the other being a 5 year old lionhead :(

Back