• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you think she'll hurt him

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Ralph is still thin but i can see him putting on body weight.if all is good at the vets and he's making progress i was thinking of bonding this weekend but do you think i should give him a few more weeks to let him build up more strength? i'm off on the 11th of may for a week so i could do it then too. really want to get him and petal together but don't want to rush things and make things stressful for him.

I'm sure bonding will go smoothly but I think you should wait until you have that week off. You'll be less stressed because you can keep an eye on them and won't worry about having to leave them. If you're relaxed about it the buns are more likely to be relaxed about it too:)

I agree with bunshine as it also gives you chance to feed him up a bit first - that's harder to do when they're in a pair.

yeah well it'll be a long time before he looks like a normal bun, but i'll be surpervising their eating when their together. but yeah i'll wait till i'm off.

Back