• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are the smallest breeds of rabbits?

GBNI

Warren Scout
I currently have a lionhead so e's only a little chap but I am looking a friend for him, but obviously I don't want something too big for him! Although I am hoping for a rescue bun :)

The rescue I am hoping to go to say they very, very rarely get lionheads in. They don't seem to be too common over here! Although I don't know why not, I love my snuggly little guy :D

Smallest breeds i know of are Netherland Dwarfs, Polish (though they have major attitude :shock: NO WAY a pet for an inexperienced owner!!) Lionheads and minilops.

I have a half lionhead/half nethie, and he really loves his new friend who is a Holland Lop. Some of the tiny lops could definitely be an option, but people tend to mix nethies with a lot of things. I bet at a rescue you could find a tiny mutt. :)

Back