• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i can't beleive ....

mopsmum

Mama Doe
that one of my bunnies keeps weeing and pooing down my drain:shock::roll: i been getting very iffy smells up through my sink plughole, went outside to put bleach down and the drain was full of rabbit poo. i've been spying on them and have noticed that whenever chance needs to go she goes and does it down the drain:roll:

:lol::lol: I remember a few years back a guy in our town had a yorkshire terrier and it always got into the road and went down the drain. At least he didn't have to pick it up. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Chance has found herself a toilet. :lol:

Alfie and Bubbles don't seem to like peeing on the grass - they toddle back off to the litter tray to do it. :lol:

shes there again this morning :roll: and the funniest thing is that i have a drain cover over it with a small gap near where the fall pipe fits in and she shuffles her bum up so she pees through the hole:shock::lol:

We have just the same problem - Hector and Honey always poo and pee round the drain our patio :lol::lol:!

Back