• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Anouncement ...by Franc And Hope

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We would like to announce that we are now a married couple...:D...

mummy wanted us to have a big wedding on saturday ...but we decided that out of respect for poor departed Blueberry muffin that we would prefer a quiet do.

We had flowers (Dandylions and mummys new plants that were coming through :roll: ) for our reception meal and Flopsy was bridesmaid and Nemo was best man .. ..we opted out of wedding photos as it started to rain ..

we are retiring now in our cosy playhouse for the night ...

thank you

Mr and Mrs Franc Bunny
x

Whoop whoop woooooooooooooooo - yay congratulations Mr & Mrs Franc Bunny - that's made my day :love::love::love:

I do hope your mummy made you a nice carrot cake for your wedding cake ;):)

YEY!!!

although Franc will never replace Blue, i am glad you and hope have found love once again xxxx

Olly and Ebbie are wondering where they're invite was but would like to say CONGRATULATIONS

Where's the wedding list? :wave:

Congratulations:D

Did Franc come round about the idea of marriage then? Cos when I was there Saturday, he tried to do a runner - belting up the garden & over the fence to the other runs:lol:

Congratulations:D

Did Franc come round about the idea of marriage then? Cos when I was there Saturday, he tried to do a runner - belting up the garden & over the fence to the other runs:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: It must have been pre-wedding nerves. :lol::lol:

Back