• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The great escape...

Im taking the 2 female bonded buns which are at my work (talked about in my last thread). Which were going to be split up because it would be cheaper than neutering:roll::censored:

Work will pay for the vaccs, but not the neuters (it makes me laugh, and not in a good way).
So im going to pay for the neutering (but not before i ask for work to pay for one. After they have been vaccs;).

Im hoping to rehome on here as long as they stay together, they are beautiful rabbits:love:. Although ive already fallen in love with them.

But if i rehome the 2 gils i can then go back for Jack Rabbit he looks like he belongs on the other side of the fence;).

And the people looking after him told me today that when he is out in his run that he jumps and hits his head on the top:cry::cry:. All the little soul wants to do is jump as high as he can:cry:..

Sorry for the long post just needed to well, not rant but talk.
x

Back