• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like i am going mad

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Sunday when i was in the kennel cleaning them out, out of the corner of my eye i kept seeing a speck of black running towards me, getting ready to tell eith Moon or Scrags off for getting in my way, i look round and see no ones there, the buns are all scoffing food in the enclosed bit :? I carried on and it happened another 2 times, i could have sworn i saw something run through the tunnel towards me as i was stepping out of the kennel... but when i leant back in .. they were still in the enclosed bit :? Am i going mad or is it Star? :cry::?

May be you are seeing the ghost of Star. She just wants to remind you how much you loved her :wave:

I've never said this before, but when Clover died I kept seeing her ghost everywhere and so did my OH (made me feel less mad!) Since Dusty died neither of us have seen any more ghosties!

Aww Kris, this is exactly what i thought before you suggested Star.
Have I ever told you about Pip?

Back