• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Wee Girl (New Pics Post #18)

CHH

Warren Scout
Apologies for the blurry pics, they were taken through a window and the light isn't good.

She's not a bunny, she's a cheeky wee monkey.......

DSCF6846%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6849%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6850%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6851%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6852%20(Small).JPG

What a little sweetheart :love:
Just out of interest, where is your other bunny from? (Sealpoint) I had to look twice. Spitting image of Ghostie :shock:

What a little sweetheart :love:
Just out of interest, where is your other bunny from? (Sealpoint) I had to look twice. Spitting image of Ghostie :shock:

That's Sandy. We got him from the SSPCA Rescue Centre at Balerno, just outside Edinburgh. He's probably about 1 year old now.

He's a handsome chap......

DSCF6843%20(Small).JPG

DSCF5841%20(Small).JPG

DSCF5201%20(Small).JPG

Eep, I'm not biased or anything (;) but he is absolutely stunning and the spitting image of my girl Ghostie. She just has darker grey markings. :love:

Sandy's getting in on the act. He's quite funny, although he's much taller when he stands upright he's not smart enough to stand right under the leaves so still can't get them :lol:

DSCF6857%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6858%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6859%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6862%20(Small).JPG

Sandy's getting in on the act. He's quite funny, although he's much taller when he stands upright he's not smart enough to stand right under the leaves so still can't get them :lol:

DSCF6857%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6858%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6859%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6862%20(Small).JPG

Brilliant evidence:lol::lol:

Back