• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got another bunny... hooray!!!

Sugarbunny

Warren Scout
Just thought I'd post on the forum about my most recent addition!

Hubbie and I went into P@H on Saturday for another outdoor run and spotted in the adoption section a beautiful male dwarf lop. He looked a bit sad and the notice said his owners had to give him up as they were divorcing.

Anyway, we went home to think about it, but didn't have to think too hard (we'd been thinking about getting another bun for a while), and went back to get him in the afternoon! He's a sweet boy, mostly white with a few goldy spots and golden ears! He's friendly too! We have named him 'Barley Sugar', will try and get to putting some pictures up, but haven't had the time to yet.

My ultimate plan is to bond him with our other dwarf lop Angel, they'd look amazing snuggled up!:love:

Anyway, three becomes four......:lol:

my new boy!

DSCF0122.jpg

Hope this works - never uploaded a picture before... here's my new boy!

OMG - he is the spitting image of my beloved Mizz who went to the Rainbow Bridge about a year ago.

Here is Mizz:-

PICT0043.jpg

My stomach did a little lurch when I saw that first photo of him! :shock:

Although Mizz is no longer with us, she was a wonderful bun who absolutely stole our hearts and I hope your little bunster does the same to you.

Good luck, I am very envious!

OMG - he is the spitting image of my beloved Mizz who went to the Rainbow Bridge about a year ago.

Here is Mizz:-

PICT0043.jpg

My stomach did a little lurch when I saw that first photo of him! :shock:

Although Mizz is no longer with us, she was a wonderful bun who absolutely stole our hearts and I hope your little bunster does the same to you.

Good luck, I am very envious!

Yes! They really are similar - Mizz looks like a real sweetheart!:wave:

Back