• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure what to do any advice?

deja224

Alpha Buck
I came home from work and i saw a small plastic tub next to front door, had a quick look and inside where 3 very hot and very scared bunnys, i have let them in to a run with a small amount of food and water, which had all gone (gave them more water but no other food) I have put them as far away from by lot but im not sure where to go from here? I asked people about if any one was seen droping them off they think they saw some one about luch time :shock: they are very cute and friendy i just dont no why some one has done this :evil:

sorry if this doesnt all make sense im just a bit peed off!

I only ever had that happen once a few years back,we had alot of bunny food and hay deliveries so it was obvious we had buns.We had a little buck left on the doorstep!

I do bunny boarding most people no me because i pet sit, wonder if they thought i had room i just dont no, they are not babys but im not sure how old

Hmm yeah I'd contact the RSPCA, meanwhile, as you have done, make sure they have plenty of hay and water.
Perhaos the RSPCA would be able to take them or another bunny rescue nearby?
Unless you felt able to keep and neuter/vacc and rehome home them yourself?
Poor buns they could have baked in that box. Some people :evil:

Back