• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
These guys have been here a week now and they will be getting ready the next two months so they can be up for re-homing. All buns will be neutered, fully vaccinated and wormed before leaving Rosie Rabbits.

Mum - Kali - loinhead (already reserved)
kali5.jpg

Son of Kali - Karn (lionhead x lop) (curruntly living in me bedroom) hes a sweetie
KarnAngelThumperBruno001.jpg

Gizmo, daughter, loinhead x lop
Gizmo1.jpg

Titch, daughter, loinhead x lop
Titch1.jpg

Bruno
Bruno1.jpg

Thumper
Thumper.jpg

Angel - Nethie
Angel1-1.jpg

Loppy
Loppy1.jpg

Oh my what a gorgeous set of bunsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love: I wish you could bundle them all up & send them all up to me on one big bunnyrun :cry: Hope they won't be waiting too long for their forever homes :)

Oh they are all gorgeous :love:

I do hope they are still there for cuddles when I come :love: :love: :love:
Im sure they will be snapped up :D

Shouldn't have looked!!

What gorgeous buns.:love::love::love::love:

I hope they find their forever homes soon!!!

How on earth are you going to say goodbye when the time comes:(:(

Shouldn't have looked!!

What gorgeous buns.:love::love::love::love:

I hope they find their forever homes soon!!!

How on earth are you going to say goodbye when the time comes:(:(

Its easy hun, when i picked them up, they were in tiny hutches and it was obvious none of them ever had their nails trimmed. Kali is going to be a house bunny and live with a giant lop and have the whole house to hop about in so saying goodbye when you know they are going to a good home comes easy :D

Back