• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit run?

louise1

Mama Doe
Ive seena few pictures on here kinda high silvery wirey run things that people cover over the top now seen as my garden is getting done this week next week im going to put honey out in the garden for her first playtime wheer can u order good cheaply priced runs? honey likes aaaaloot of room! :lol:

i think the run your on about is a one by savic which is generally a hexagonal shape but you can get squre ones and has a sun shield over it? the same metirial as a dog crate?

these can be purchased from places like p@h and other internet stores im not sure how much for im sure you could get a good deal on ebay or something like that :)

that one looks good!! although honey loves to binky high so i dunno if she would hit the roof lol

I have something similar from PAH but I use it inside to pen off half of our living room - tbh the one I've got isn't that big when put together hexagonally - maybe with the extension panels it would be? But then I assume the net wouldn't fit the top unfortunately :cry:

Back