• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Behaviour changes...could this be "Spring Fever" U/D...no help?

stampz

Warren Scout
Hey all,

Just looking for some reassurance really, over the past week or so Lola and Mimi's personalities seem to have changed a fair bit, they were getting very good at being around us, but not they seem to be going backwards.

Mimi is constantly running away all the time, and looks very startled every time we walk past, and Lola is constantly jumping into their cage to avoid us (she knows we wont go near her in there).

I am hoping this is just spring fever and all will return to normal soon, they seem fine otherwise, eating, poo'ing etc...they had there jabs a couple of weeks ago...

Any advice/ideas? Maybe they just dont like us anymore :(

Last edited:
Maybe something spooked them like a washing machine etc

I'm sure they will come around again :)

I started a similar thread a few weeks back. I don't know what I had done but Alfie and Bubbles were both very wary of me and I felt very unloved. :cry:

I'm not sure if it was just a passing phase but I went back to basics a little - just sitting very still near them with treats in my hand and they're both now back to the stage where they're happy to come and see me when I open the hutch door (well most of the time :lol:).

Back