• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph's story and pics

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Well i finally went and picked up Ralph on saturday there and he's settling in really well. taking it all in his stride. Ralph was handed in as an unwanted pet, the kids had starved him and he had pink felt tip marker over his wee head. He's has a chest infection (poss pastruella) at the moment and is trying to recover from it. he's also very thin and needs to build muscle but hope in good time this should be sorted out. sorry their not great pics as he's so noisy and kept poking his nose at the camera. :lol:
P1000451.jpg

P1000452.jpg

P1000453.jpg

P1000455.jpg

yeah his ears have also been bitten so think he's been put in with another male :( but he's in good hands now, well i hope :lol: i'll do my best.

yeah his ears have also been bitten so think he's been put in with another male :( but he's in good hands now, well i hope :lol: i'll do my best.

He is still gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

What a **** beginning to life he has had, I bet he will love it at yours.

Has he bonded with one of yours already? Or have I missed something :lol:

He's lovely :love:
I had a himilayan called Riley who came from an appauling situation but he was the most amaing little bunny. He was naturally very lean though, even after we fed him up again.

He is still gorgeous

What a **** beginning to life he has had, I bet he will love it at yours.

Has he bonded with one of yours already? Or have I missed something
lol i've to wait till wednesday after the vets and see if they think he can be bonded with petal. he's a lovely wee chap and so happy.

He's lovely
I had a himilayan called Riley who came from an appauling situation but he was the most amaing little bunny. He was naturally very lean though, even after we fed him up again.
Thats good to know, he's very long but just needs to fill out on his sides. he's really starting to get fitter even though it's been two days andd he won't sit apeace for his meds so he's deffo feeling better. :love:

what a cutie!:love::love:

He looks like he's very inquisitive - I guess he'll be into everything given half a chance!:lol::D

Hope he feels better soon:love:

I have to say Ralph is stunning!!!!!! :love::love::love:

So glad he's found his forever home with you, he must think he's moved into a 5* hotel!

Now don't forget we need lots more pics of your little man ;):D

Get well soon Ralph xxx

Back