• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roaming Rudy on Our Honeymoon!

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Its been a while since we got home, but I've finally got Rudy's photos off my camera!! So, here is the story of Rudy on our honeymoon in Canada!

So, we start with the essential reading, figuring out where to go and what to see......

IMG_0012.jpg

Packed his cases and he jumped in my bag, all ready to go! Night night, see you in the morning...4am??

IMG_0011.jpg

Ok so we're here! This is our first morning waking up in Toronto.... whoo big city.

DSC_2032.jpg

And the first trip out was to see the CN tower. Rudy didn't want to come out of my bag at the top, so we took some photos from the bottom...wimp!!

DSC_2066.jpg

Here we are at Niagara Falls...its a bit wet here mind, oh whats happened to the camera?

IMG_0144-1.jpg

Oh thats better. Hurry up - its still wet here!

DSC_2128.jpg

We then took the overnight train to Vancouver, look at the wonderful scenery on the way.

DSC_2649.jpg

We had a lovely three course meal and then an early night for Rudy..night night.

DSC_2664.jpg

Our last stop was Vancouver, a very pretty city full of Wildlife, we saw Raccoons, Ground Squirrels and a Harbour Seal... just after this photo was taken.

DSC_3006.jpg

Splendid! :wave:

I know, aren't the mountains just lovely? I like it especially in winter when the snows on the trees and it's like a winter wonderland! :D

OMG! :lol: These photos are FABULOUS! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I love them!!! :love:

Haha!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fab pics :D

I spent a month in Vancouver a few years back, absolutely loved it. My memories are a mixture of wildlife/scenery and days spent in Stanley Park, and eating my way round all the vegan cafes and restaurants :lol:

I'm not sure if Kerry has told you but Rudy got married to a lovely lady bunny that he met at Kerrys wedding. I'll post a pic as soon as I've reset my photobucket account.

Gem x

Back