• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When does Spring Fever stop?

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
A number of people have commented on this, and there have even been injuries posted :(. Today I had to take the unusual step of putting Twilight in the pen for being norty and chasing the other buns. :no: He seemed to learn his lesson and was very subdued when he was finally allowed out... but...when will this Spring thing be over?

Hm I'm not sure :? Eeyore would like to know when his sister is going to stop being a bully..

Truffle humped Bean's head yesterday. Despite me telling her to take care of little Bean as he was going to have little operation today. I think she took the 'take care' the wrong way. Bean just sat there. Then when she left him his eyes were wide wide open. Myself and Nick felt quite embarrassed.

When indeed will Spring end?

It seems to happen every year, and can last for a few months. I don't know what I was thinking starting a bond at this time of year...oh yeah, I wasn't! :lol::lol:

It seems to happen every year, and can last for a few months. I don't know what I was thinking starting a bond at this time of year...oh yeah, I wasn't! :lol::lol:

Erm...I'd prefer a few weeks, please.... :?

I agree. It lasts 11 months:lol:

I have got a nightmare bond on Saturday. I might pretend to be unobtainable:oops::lol:

It does seem worse this year than last year, poor Bootz has been humped to death by Max, he will not stop, even my feet have been humped, and the boy was de-plumed a good 3 years ago!

Mine are definitely worse than last year, too. Usually Sunnie chases Cloud, but a few days ago he chased her, and he humps her more than usual. And when I tried to put my trio in the run on grass, Snoopy immediately started to attack Luna and pulled out some of her fur. I had to take her back into the hutch, as Snoopy wouldn't stop. Sometimes I feel sorry for Luna, as the other two let her know that she's at the bottom end of the pecking order. But they also groom her and snuggle up next to her and leave her alone most of the time.

I hope it lasts forever - my bunnies are binkying all over and are far more active than usual. It is very exciting to watch. Having said that they are both asleep snuggled up together...

There is a lot of humping though and the shredding of newspaper is becoming boring to clean up...

This spring Fever,is it just humping or does it include mad,naughty moments without humping?!!B keeps running at full pelt everywhere & Dill,well he's just Dill!:D

Poor Dilbert has had enough of being pinned down and violated!:lol: Rubens must be spraying too because i'm notice Dilbert is a little yellow in places :(

This spring Fever,is it just humping or does it include mad,naughty moments without humping?!!B keeps running at full pelt everywhere & Dill,well he's just Dill!:D

It isn't just the humping... Mine are busy digging tunnels which they only do this time of year, there are clumps of fur in the garden which the blue-**** are using to line their nests with, and the buns are just generally behaving badly, doing stuff out of character. :roll:

I hope it doesn't last too long!! I've one VERY sulky girly who's sick of being humped every time she moves :oops: and one girly who thinks she's pregnant - to the extent of not wanting food!!!! :shock: Poor little thing! Roll on non-spring fever!!! :D

Back