• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for perfect husbun

batmobile

Mama Doe
Hello everyone.
I am now ready to offer a home to at least one neutered male bunny as a friend for my lonely bunny Myrtle. She is spayed, vaccinated and lives in a stable with a large two tier hutch with a 20ft by 10ft (6ft high) run attached to the stable. At night she is shut in the stable but during the day has permanent access to the run. The stable is about 10ft by 12ft.
I have phoned my local rescue but they currently have no bunnies (brilliant news actually). My main problem is that I don't like driving distances - I would happily have a bunny from anywhere but couldn't get there. I have a lovely set up to offer and lots of love and a wifebun. She is a small lop and really wants a husbun to help clean her ears and snuggle up with.
Any suggestions/ help? I am happy to be homechecked as soon as possible. (I am a dog rescue homechecker)

Sounds like you have a great home! I am sure a bunny run could be organised to get a bunny to you. There are loads of gorgeous male bunnies about at the minute.

Sounds like you have a great home! I am sure a bunny run could be organised to get a bunny to you. There are loads of gorgeous male bunnies about at the minute.

I agree!
I hope you find a husbun for your girl.

Again, I'm sure a bunnyrun could be arranged.
Where abouts are you?

Your set up sounds fab :D Myrtle is a very lucky bunny, as will be her future husbun to be.

If you let us know where about's you live, I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction of finding a suitable bunny & help with a bunny run for you.

Good luck in finding Myrtle's new husbun :) I love her name by the way ;)

HAve a look on here and see if there are any buns in your area you like: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/

Letting people know your area would also alert the rehomers on here. I am sure you won't have any problem with that set-up.

Happy bonding!

Emma

Sounds like a fantastic set up your bunny is very lucky, I agree with what other's have said, many rescues can drop bunny off whereabouts are you?

Hope Myrtle gets a boyfriend soon.

Clare x

There are plenty of bunnies up for rehoming.

I have Preston a little buck, looking for his forever home :wave:

Back