• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Report on and problems with the 3 fluffs

bunnylover177

Alpha Buck
I adopted the 3 fluffs from Starlight Rescue a few months ago. Getting rid of matts made them rather baldy so we decided to keep them in over the winter and enjoyed them so much we have no intention of moving them out. They live in the garage attached to the house and bound around the whole house in the evening geting under our feet and into all sorts of mischief. As white cashies they are absolutely gorgeous looking :love: but coats are difficult to keep unmatted - those buns have nooks and crannies in them to hide tats I never knew about before I started grooming them. They also wiggle a lot but always seem to forgive me once I've finished:lol:

We are having a problem with them at the minute which is a real pity namely serious fighting. About a month ago we had them on the grass with other rabbits close to them in other enclosures and it must have triggered refered agression because two of them had the most massive fight and went mainly for each others ears. Ziggy came off definetely worse with small bites over his body and ears in a mess - the scabbs are falling off now and I have just realised he has a sizeable hole under one of the scabbs. We rebonded them very carefully and last night left them all together for the first time (they had been together during the day in the gargae and running around the house in the evening). This morning Ziggy was subdued and has a really deep bite on his upper lip. So what to do now:shock: seems we can not leave them all together particularly Ziggy and Gizmo so for the moment they just take turns being locked in a cage inside the garage.

Am I right in thinking that once buns have had more than one big fight then it is time to give up? Has anyone else got a bun with a holey ear and does it need sown up? (It is not infected) Any advice gratefully received!

And Louise :wave: feel free to drop in to visit them - I live in Herongate which can't be too far from you!

Back