• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonky face

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jazz has been developing a wonky mouth for a while now, the vet said this is because of his dental issues, has anyone else had a bun go like this before... hes still eating etc. its not majour but its noticable. I still love him to bits though :love::love::love:

She (Bernie) copes fine

001-11.jpg

Has Jazz had Skull Xrays and has he had any Dental abscesses ?

Thats what Jazz looks like, no he hasnt had an xray done and has had no dental abcess in the bone, but has had some in the fleshy area around his cheeks and also as a result has perminant swollen lymph nodes there.. hes going back on tuesday next week so I can always ask the vet about an xray then.

Thats what Jazz looks like, no he hasnt had an xray done and has had no dental abcess in the bone, but has had some in the fleshy area around his cheeks and also as a result has perminant swollen lymph nodes there.. hes going back on tuesday next week so I can always ask the vet about an xray then.

I suspect that he has nerve damage from the previous infection then.

Its become more aparent today, I guess it could be swelling too from his extraction .... gosh im so paranoid :oops: cute bun by te way :love:

He's doing ok at the moment.. eaten his pellets, some broc and some plantain. Has totally ignored the hay...like always :roll: he even managed a half binky :shock:

How is Bean doing?

Yup me too! I told the vets we wouldn't be back for a while. However, just had a look at Bean's vaccination card and he is due his Myxi jab next week. Goodness...it never ends!

Lexie has one too, like Jane's Bernie we think it was linked to an inner ear infection. It dosn't worry her in the least though. :)

Ah right...he has been shaking his head a bit recently.. not mites as I checked for that. I will speak to the vet about it next tuesday when I go up. Im not worried about the way he looks, as long as he's happy i'm happy :love:

Ah right...he has been shaking his head a bit recently.. not mites as I checked for that. I will speak to the vet about it next tuesday when I go up. Im not worried about the way he looks, as long as he's happy i'm happy :love:

Certainly sounds like it needs checking then, that is what gave Lexie's away....she was flicking her ears about frequently. I find her wonky face quirky, along with her missing eye. :oops:

He looks like that, and one side of his face looks bigger than the other, but when you feel it it doesn't really feel any different :(

Back