• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy: Happy birfday to me ... happy birfday to me...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
PICT3054.jpg

I'm two years old today!! Well, Mummy says I'm two years old because it says on my adoption certificate that I was born on 27.4.07 but I think that I was 'about one year old' when I was given up to Bunny Camp Sanctuary last year (one year ago today :cry::cry:), so I think that's why it says 27 April.... but Mummy says my birfday is today so I'm not arguing :D

She loves me very much even though I can't tell the difference between her fingers and a Fengreek Crunchie :oops::oops: Her finger bleeded this morning and she shouted 'Ouch' so loud it made my ears go up :shock: She still loves me very much though :love::love::love:

Belated birthday wishes little man. I hope you had a lovely day. :love::love:

PS. I bet Mummy's finger tasted horrid, didn't it - nothing like a fenugreek crunchie. :lol:

PS. I bet Mummy's finger tasted horrid, didn't it - nothing like a fenugreek crunchie. :lol:

I didn't really get to taste it as she moved too fast :lol::lol::lol: She calls me a wuss but you should have seen the fuss she was making.:roll: At least she didn't get bleedings on my crunchie :D

Happy birthday Rudy! Perhaps Mummy thought you were doing what is known as bitings. That would be very norty indeed! :no: I hope you've told her that you is :angel:

Happy birthday Rudy! Perhaps Mummy thought you were doing what is known as bitings. That would be very norty indeed! :no: I hope you've told her that you is :angel:

:shock::shock: Mummy knows I don't do bitings. I just get very excited when I smells the fengreek crunchies - I have to move fast to get one before Tinkybell, I just got over-excited :oops::oops::oops:

Although I just remembered I did bite my Mummy on the bottom a few months ago - she was doing sweepings and Tink was playing with the dustpan and I was behind her and, well - it was such a big target and, well, I just couldn't resist :oops::oops::oops: I can't repeat what she said as my spellings aren't that good :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Do you need this smiley instead Rudy? ----> :censored:

That about sums it up, yes. But I'm sure she didn't mean any of the threats she made ... but I don't think she will turn her back on me again, just in case :lol::lol::lol:

Back