• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Tuckerbunnies are...........

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Angel our blind boy.
Angel.jpg

Gypsy rescued from a pet shop with Angel.
26thAugust2007.jpg

Grace came from Bunny Burrows.
14-02-07_2147.jpg

Toffee born to Grace.
9thJuly2006.jpg

Hope born to Grace.
Hope4.jpg

Danny born to Grace, went to 'Rainbow Bridge' 24th April 2009.
12508.jpg

Tia came from Bunny Burrows.
23-4-09008.jpg

Poppet came to us due to her owners splitting up.
12-4-09013.jpg

Jamie was found sitting in the middle of a busy road.
222083.jpg

Murphy came from Bunny Burrows.
105082.jpg

Rosie came from Bunny Burrows and lives with Murphy.
21008.jpg

Chudleigh Flint was dumped next to a river.
31-3-09001.jpg

Pud came to us due to his owner not having the time to look after him, he came with severe mites to his ears and back and a nasal infection and we think he could be deaf or when he wants to be.
12-4-09004.jpg

These are all our babies and all are houserabbits and very much loved :love:

:shock::shock: Gypsy and Angel look as though they have come from the same "stock" as our Oxo and Fliss :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Gorgeous buns :love::love:

Beautiful bunnies, you've got there! :D

It very much so amazes me when I hear of so many buns living in one house. How is that possible? Well, with my moms 'cluttered is cozy' theory it's hard for my to picture. :? :lol:

Beautiful bunnies, you've got there! :D

It very much so amazes me when I hear of so many buns living in one house. How is that possible? Well, with my moms 'cluttered is cozy' theory it's hard for my to picture. :? :lol:

We have 5 rabbits that live in indoor hutches in our integral garage, we have 'Pud' who lives in an indoor home in our kitchen, 'Grace' has an indoor home in our front room but she is out of it most of the day, I have 'Angel' who is blind and Angel in a spare bedroom with a divide down the middle and Angel is in one side and Gypsy the other, and I have 3 in our other spare bedroom which is a lovely long room, 'Rosie' & 'Murphy' have a big indoor hutch and play area at one end and Jamie has an indoor hutch and play area at the other end and they all have very kindly let me and my Husband share the house with them....isn't that kind of them! :D

Back