• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the hay experts

shannon321

Alpha Buck
I ordered something from them on thursday and another lot on friday. i do alot of online shopping and usually if i pay for first class most companys dispatch same day as the order is placed and quite often it arrives the next day or 2 at the most, i havnt recieved either of my orders from them and online in my account it says there still being processed! i've sent them a message this morning with no reply as of yet, are these guys pretty good with postage usually?

I've used them once and found them quite slow to deliver. Don't think they work weekends so I doubt your order would be packed until at least today. They did however get my order right, the package arrived complete and undamaged and the products were really nice quality so overall I'm happy with the service I got.

This company is mainly run by just one person, and she is great. She does get some help, but you can't expect her to be as fast as Amazon. My stuff usually arrives two days after I have ordered, but I always get big packages that are sent by courier. If things go via Royal Mail, then it can take a bit longer. And no, I don't think they work on weekends, they deserve a break, too.:)
I have never had problems with my packages, and my bunnies are all happy customers. :)

This company is mainly run by just one person, and she is great. She does get some help, but you can't expect her to be as fast as Amazon. My stuff usually arrives two days after I have ordered, but I always get big packages that are sent by courier. If things go via Royal Mail, then it can take a bit longer. And no, I don't think they work on weekends, they deserve a break, too.:)
I have never had problems with my packages, and my bunnies are all happy customers. :)

Second this! :love: hay experts!

I second too! The company is brilliant! Good website too! I always end up spending more than i intended....:oops:

Just spent £21 and only went on for some pineapple treaty things as they are Bean and Truffle's favorites. They turn their noise up at everything else!

I always use courier too and as I say - normally arrives by the Friday.

I :love: Hay experts and wont go to P@H anymore - they sell animals and their range is poor. However, I do pop in to see if there are any rescue bunnies to be rescued or rescue miceses! :lol::lol:

It always amazes me how quickly we expect stuff to arrive now. I remember in the old days it was always allow 28 days for delivery! I'll go back to the dark ages now! :lol:

i had a very nice reply from them and my stuff has only been sent today hence why it hasn't arrived :)
I understand if its only one person she'll be very busy! but it should be stated very obviously on the website :D
The rat websites i order off of are run by one or two people only, usually stuff dispatched same day and here the next day! im very impatient for my stuff as i want it so bad!!!
I do agree we do expect things very fast these days but if you pay for first class delivery thats what you expect?Not that i'm slating the hay experts and ill defo be ordering more from them soon just wont expect fast delivery :D

First Class just means that Royal Mail will transport it faster. It does not mean things are sent on the same day. I assume that the parcels have to be taken to a post office first of all, whereas courier parcels get picked up from the shop. I am not even sure whether there is a post office in the little village where they are located.
I have ordered from different shops for different items, clothes, books, plants, and hardly anything arrived the next day. Your rat shop must be right next to the post office. :lol:

please dont think im was slating the company, far from it. i had some lovely prompt replies from the company r.e. my concerns about delivery and i know understand its a small company etc etc!
Any ways my order came today and me and bunny are very very happy and im having to keep myself away from the website to stop my self ordering more!!

Back