• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Harry (He's a fat cat!!)

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
This is my Mum's cat Fat Harry :) She's had him about 5 and a half years now, so he's about 8 years old. We got him from Scunthorpe Cat Rescue after my cat Tom died from a bad heart and a nasty virus that was like cat flu, but wasn't cat flu. Tom was only 9 :(

Anyway, Harry was fat when he came into the rescue, and because he couldn't get much exercise at the rescue, he continued to put it on. He's still been putting it on with my Mum, but I think it's coz she spoils him :roll: At his last vet check up, he weighed in at 8KG :shock::shock::shock: Now, that's one hugely overweight cat!! He's on a dry food and water diet reccomended by his vet, and he's not shifted ANYTHING :( He's such a lazy fat lump. His idea of exercise is walking to the food bowl :lol::lol::lol: When he plays, he doesn'r chase, he more rolls around on his back with his legs in the air, gets tired, and falls asleep, on his back, with his legs in the air :lol::lol: He's a lovely cat. Very friendly. Loves nothing more than being the centre of attention. Me, Martyn & my brother think he's a gay cat too :D He's stereotypically camp :lol::lol: When he lays on his back, his front paws limp down, like a camp wrist, his favourite colour is pink, he has a high pitched voice, he fits right in with a room full of girls and he minces when he walks :lol::lol::lol:

DSC02514.jpg

We have a gay cat!!!! :lol::lol:

He is called Spike but we call him George Spikael:lol::lol:

We have a gay cat!!!! :lol::lol:

He is called Spike but we call him George Spikael:lol::lol:

Hahahahaha!!! That's ace :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Maybe Harry & Spike would like to be friends? So they know they're not alone in the gay cat world :lol:

About a year ago, my parents were sorting out their wardrobe in their bedroom, and it's one of those built in ones with the slidey mirrored doors, and there's a chest of drawers in there that were there before we moved in, and my dad had ben using them, but they fell apart so they took them out to get some more, and they found a load of "adult" magazines hidden behind them, dated from before we moved in! Mum took them downstairs and sat them in the dining room out the way, and Harry wouldn't leave them alone. He was always sitting on them or scratching at them. Mum said he definately wasn't gay becuase he was looking at the mags, but me, Martyn & Phil just said he's just confused. :lol::lol::lol: He's definately a gay cat.

Back