• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bean's in for his dental!! U/D Tiny Tiny poos have been done :-)

Just dropped the little man at the vets and got back home. Another day without bunnies in the house - so bizarre and feels so lonely.

They said they would have a look at the scab on Truffle's back too. I feel so embarrassed about that...I really hope they thought 'God why hasn't he brought her in earlier'. We are very vigilant with our buns but didn't want to ring emergency vet over the weekend and not speak to our own vet Christabel.

Needing vibes for both Bean and Truffle and hopefully need some big distractions today so I don't spend time thinking about my little man Bean.
:roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
I am sure they will both be fine :D

Several of my Buns have had a case of 'Baytril Burn' and I can assure you that Christabel and the Team wont think you have been negligent :)

Just dropped the little man at the vets and got back home. Another day without bunnies in the house - so bizarre and feels so lonely.

They said they would have a look at the scab on Truffle's back too. I feel so embarrassed about that...I really hope they thought 'God why hasn't he brought her in earlier'. We are very vigilant with our buns but didn't want to ring emergency vet over the weekend and not speak to our own vet Christabel.

Needing vibes for both Bean and Truffle and hopefully need some big distractions today so I don't spend time thinking about my little man Bean.
:roll::roll::roll:

Shouldnt you be at work??? How did you manage to wangle a day off school?

I only work Tuesday to Saturday at school. On Saturdays I run the schools Youth Theatre which is much much much fun! Thats part of my working week. Also means I get Mondays off which is great as I get to do vets, drs, dentists, bank etc.

Yippeeeeee Bean is ok!

Going to pick up at 6! Hurrah! Thank god. Right now a mad dash to finish marking my GCSE coursework and get the house tidy so I can spend time with my buns when I get back.

Also, Truffle has got Baytril Burn so going to get aloe vera cream from vets!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You miss them so much when they aren't here.

Yippeeeeee Bean is ok!

Going to pick up at 6! Hurrah! Thank god. Right now a mad dash to finish marking my GCSE coursework and get the house tidy so I can spend time with my buns when I get back.

Also, Truffle has got Baytril Burn so going to get aloe vera cream from vets!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You miss them so much when they aren't here.

Yay that's great news glad you've got it sorted.

Back