• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of these? - new pics and help post 18

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well i started building the pens yesterday, i have two done, some finishing touches are needed to the second one but Max and Bootz are happily exploring there new home!

We went from this
1511086.jpg

To this
2604095.jpg

2604096.jpg

260409.jpg

2604091.jpg

2604092.jpg

2604093.jpg

and the outside went from this
150209.jpg

To this
Not the prettiest thing in the world but i have a vine to grow over the doors so you will never see it in a years time!
2604094.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, the second ave starts tonight! I have layed some more of the slabs and have finally run the cable through for the extension so i can have lights and the radio in there, i just need to build a small shelf to put them on lol.

Oh wow, you've been working hard! They look brilliant. I think the pens are much nicer and more open. :D:D

Oh wow, you've been working hard! They look brilliant. I think the pens are much nicer and more open. :D:D

Yeah, the buns can periscope about now without me having to open the lids of the runs they were in. It also for some strange reasons seems brighter in the shed.

:shock::shock::shock:You've been busy, well done and I am sure the bunnies will love it

:shock::shock::shock:You've been busy, well done and I am sure the bunnies will love it

Thanks Snowy, i'm now wondering if rather than 3 more pens i could fit 4 more in the shed. 2 woud be 6x4.7ft and 2 would be about 3.5x5ft but could have upwards levels, or should i just build the third pen 6x4.7ft???

Here are some pics os Sooty and Taras pen and i now need to decide what to do with the rest of the shed, i can fit in 2 7ftx4.7ft pens and leave Pan and Arthur hutcha dnr un combo as it is, which gives me a spare hutch in the shed and means i do not have to disturb Pan and Arthur, and means i can bring Scarlett my french lop indoors so she can take advantage of the height in the shed??? Or i can fit in 2 9.4ftx 5.5 ft pens and a 5.5x 5ft pen????? Im stuck!

2904092.jpg

2904093.jpg

Oh and heres one of Pan :love:
290409.jpg

If you can get extra pens in then can i expect a visit for you know who;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you can get extra pens in then can i expect a visit for you know who;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No kay no, no more permanent ones. LOL although he might just bond with Pan and Arthur, no no stop thinking about it Phillipa (reminds herself to give herself a quick slap)

Back