• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Alex needs a home!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Alex is a big Dwarf lop, around 3 years. He has lunged in his hutch but i believe it to be due to the fact he doesn't like confinement. He loves it out in the garden in a run wher his fave thing is to play football!! Pushing it with his nose! Caroline and Lou have seen him! He was meant to be highly aggressive though the state of his cage, i hardly blame him! He is yet to be neutered so hopefully that should calm him more (and teach him to leave his lover (the football) alone :shock: :oops:)

malebuns009.jpg

malebuns010.jpg

malebuns011.jpg

Honey Bunny would love him, shes a Dwarf Lionhead, and I found out today she used to have a friend with her until he died of flystrike:censored: - yes I know - DONT get me started!!!
He has the ahhhhh factor and Im sure me and Honey could bring him round:love:

awwww hes lovely!!

lol our minilop oscar used to do that to a football up and down our lounge..till his hormones died down 4 weeks after the chop...i couldve died laughing..what else can you do?:lol:

aww, he's lovely. :love:

matt loves his football, he nudges it with his nose, and when my bf kicks the football around outside, matt chases it! :lol:

bisc just looks at us all like 'what the hell are they doing this time!' :lol:

Back