• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit nudging you?

yeah. Mine nip my bum if I'm sitting somewhere they don't want me sitting :roll:

Lol first of all I find out Joey rubs his chin on things to say "this is mine" now Scooch is nudging me saying "out of my way!" they really are little spoilt brats aren't they :p

jason does this and i have no idea why! He often lies under my computer chair when i am sat on it, then when he decides to move on, he nudges my foot as he leaves. Maybe he is saying goodbye?! :lol:

Usually Alfie does it to tell me I'm in his way. :lol::lol: Bubbles nudges me just to say "Hey, I'm here."

Strawberry does it if im not giving him attentiomn. He also nudges and nips me if im not feeding him the carrot crunchies quick enough!

I think mine are checking to see if I'm still alive!! It's FREEZING outside tonight and I'm on playground duty....

Wispa nips me, to tell me to move. But only on clothing though, never actually nips me. He nudges my hand, for head rubs. He cleans my face, then rubs his chin on me :lol:

Its B's way of saying good morning but if i dare go to the loo before i feed her she will grab my dressing gown in her teeth & pull!:lol:

Back