• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First night outside...

leeanderin

Mama Doe
...and i'm missing them already :(

We've put our two outside now it's a bit warmer and the house seems so quiet without them, it's strange not having them laid infront of the tv or dashing round the room.:cry: They'll be back in at the start of November so i know it's only 6 months but it seems like such a long time away :cry:

Next week they will be delivering our brand new hutch and Fanta & George will be outsiders (first time for Fanta). Let's see how it goes....

Next week they will be delivering our brand new hutch and Fanta & George will be outsiders (first time for Fanta). Let's see how it goes....

My two are outside for the summer months every year and don't mind it, i just feel sorry for them in the winter and insist that they stay inside for the winter!:lol:

I'm sure they will love being outside. I know what you mean about missing them though. I was planning on putting Wesley out with possibly a new friend but I don't think I would be able to now.

Back