• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to the palace of Drake and Josh...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Outside view:

Image035.jpg

Come insidee...

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

Inside the kennel it's self:

Image039.jpg

Hayrack, inside:

Image041.jpg

Their new run :

Image042.jpg

Drake!!

Image043.jpg

Josh !!

Image044.jpg

Hope you like :D

Amazing set up :) The are so spoilt Jack :lol: Ronnie would love that! xXx

*isnt jealous at all* :?

Aaaaaaaw hello guys, Aunty Lynne has been missing her morning kisses and snuggles with you:love: Glad to see you had side doors on the run Jack:lol: Kennel looks fab.:D

Awh Thanks Everyone :D

We wanted to put the run onto the kennel, via catflap, on the end. But it wouldn't fit, and we can't think fo any other way to do it.

Oh boy! Such lucky little buns. :D

This might sound silly, but just out of curiosity, did you buy or build that run? It looks fabulous. I'm not sure how my dad would go about making a run and I'm looking around for some plans. :oops: I'm clueless. :lol:

Oh boy! Such lucky little buns. :D

This might sound silly, but just out of curiosity, did you buy or build that run? It looks fabulous. I'm not sure how my dad would go about making a run and I'm looking around for some plans. :oops: I'm clueless. :lol:

Hi,
We bought it :) My dad went to a local shed center, and managed to get them to build a 16ft one cheaper than what they were saying :lol:

Sometimes they have good ones on ebay :) x

Back