• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New enclosure - Stage 1 complete!!..

matjoliver

Warren Scout
Well, got the wood yesterday and started on the main frame for the new bunny enclosure. A couple of half days later....

3069_93964942159_698257159_2540449_6931210_n.jpg

It's a bit bigger than it looked when I planned it :lol: - It's 12ft long, 3ft wide and 5 1/2 foot high - There's a section at one end which is meshed underneath it can be turfed for them, the rest of the ground level will be a raised platform of floor. I realise it's a little thin, but I've had to work with the space we've got, so it'll have multi levels and an 'L' shaped sleeping enclosure based at one end and stretching down one side to try and maximise floor area

Hopefully they'll like it!!!

Thats looking good. I'm sure they'll love it. I think the length more than makes up for the width.
Just one thing though, personally I find it easier to make separate panels and put the mesh on before putting them together :)

Thats looking good. I'm sure they'll love it. I think the length more than makes up for the width.
Just one thing though, personally I find it easier to make separate panels and put the mesh on before putting them together :)

Thanks, I was thinking that might be the way to go - I want to split the length into three sections anyway and thought that maybe some panels could be a good idea - helps if it ever needs to be dismantled too!! :thumb:

Wow, it looks great so far, keep up the good work :D can't wait to see pics when its done and the buns are in :D

Back