• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat fluffs rex fosters, growing up :)

SophieM

Warren Scout
The little babes from our rex foster family are growing up so fast and they wanted to show that one does not need to be big to be naughty!! They are just 5.5 weeks old and are a bit of a handfull, but they are very cute and friendly so I forgive them anytime :love:, even though my blackcurrant bush (or what's left of it) does not...:roll:
The "adolescent" bunnies Charlie and Lizzie are now ready for adoption. Everybody else will be ready for new homes in a few weeks.
If you are coming to the Ultimate pet show at the NEC next week end you can come and say hello to them on the fat fluffs stand on sunday.
Bunny mess in the garden :D
DSC02390.jpg

I am cute and naughty, so deal with it!!
DSC02394.jpg

The rosemary did not stand a chance
DSC02425.jpg

DSC02447.jpg

Oh!! Shopping...quick...
DSC02384.jpg

Hmmm what you got in there?
DSC02411.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

They are absolutely stunning, :love::love: do any of them have homes to go to yet?

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

They are absolutely stunning, :love::love: do any of them have homes to go to yet?

Only possibly Lizzie who is the "orange" one on the left of the first pic (just a bottom pic, so not really her best side!!) and also showing her face on the bag shot at the back. All the others are waiting for loving mummies and daddies. Charlie is ready to be adopted now and the others in a few weeks after neutering.

awwwww :love::love::love::love:
how are you ever going to be able to give them up!!!!!!

i've been busy working on the area for lizzies home today and sorting a man out for her :)

:love::love::love:
My husband says it's a good job we're going to the NEC on Saturday. I don't think I could resist.

Deb, if Tango is the right one I saw on here, he is gorgeous, that would make two lovely little ginger colour buns :love:.

Chloe, I am growing all the buns on special terracotta pots filled with a special mixture ;)...as you can see in some of the pics. They do grow up at an amazing pace and the naughtiness is proportional...

Charlie is this beautiful little lad below, he is cheeky and quite vocal (not grunting, he just gets excited about the food and tonight made his best impression of a duck!!)
DSC02376.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

Back