• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH letting me get another bun :)

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Basically I said weeks ago that after the 4-6 weeks after Beau's neuter op we need to get him a wifey so he's not lonely, and OH has been going "Oh but there's so much upheaval at the moment, with you moving in and your new job, and the flat's so small, I think we should wait".

And then miraculously a few days ago, OH said "Do you know, I think Beau is lonely, I think we should get another bun"!!! It's funny, I'm sure that was someone else's idea :roll:

Why is it with men that they think anything is a good idea, as long as they think it was THEIR idea??!?! :roll:

I think a large part of the change of heart was that I bought some NIC cubes, so the cage is now big enough for two buns (though to be fair it wasn't really big enough for one bun before :oops: ), and it doesn't impose on the living room. It actually looks pretty good:
DSC00057.jpg

So am now on the look out for a young doe in the hertfordshire vacinity, preferably a loppy ear as they are my first love :love:

Ooooh fab news! Have you got a wifey bun in mind??? :D

Nope, am on the look out!! We don't have internet in the new flat, so I have to go to the pub or maccy d's to get access... am currently sat in a throng of football fans, making embarassing squeaky awww sounds as I look at potential candidates :oops:

Congratulations! I had the same problem few months ago and then we rehomed George. At the beginning he was a "bad boy" but he's getting better and better. When I was in Spain during Christmas time and my OH was looking after George and he kept destroying things I received a text message: " Come back or I'll kill him". Yesterday I was glad my boyfriend was speaking to George using funny voices and he was laughing while he was showing my friend the last plant George has eaten. So, good luck with your second one!! :D

Back