• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit show jumping

brenhaslam

Young Bun
2C1E9788.jpg

this is lilac she is just over a year old and is one of the finalists in the ultimate pet show next week and the boys main star of their display team...her mum died when she was just 2 weeks old and they boys had to hand rear her ...they fed her on goats milk that is proberly why she loves jumping so much..she follows the boys everywere

2C1E9765.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies!

I know some folk are not a fan of show jumping, but if bunny enjoys it and is happy, thats fine by me. And, so many bunnys are mistreat by children not knowing how to care for them its lovely to hear the lads spending fab time with buns!

x x x

awww wow its so impressive how high they jump.... just watching my pair jump on the bed amazes me..... such powerful jumpers :love:

Ah they are some clever bunnies!

I think Strawberry would love this- he is so active and loves running and jumping everywhere. Plus he would follow me straight over them- he is always under my feet!

Snowdrop would take one look at the first hurdle and give me the "are you joking" look!

You have 30 rabbits dont you according to the bbc :shock: no wonder it keeps your boys busy!!!

they have 20 lol but yes they work hard with them and have for 9 years i told them when they asked for them that they had to do everything always as it was their responsibilty and they have always stuck to it ...they have a few dutch who refuse to jump so they spend time diggin up the garden lol

they have 20 lol but yes they work hard with them and have for 9 years i told them when they asked for them that they had to do everything always as it was their responsibilty and they have always stuck to it ...they have a few dutch who refuse to jump so they spend time diggin up the garden lol

I can believe that, when i was a little girl i had a pair of dutch does, they were madams!! :lol:

I think it's great, and well done to you and the boys:D; a real credit to you that they have such devotion and commitment to their animals. Aim to be at the NEC tomorrow, so will look out for you!:D

I think it's great, and well done to you and the boys:D; a real credit to you that they have such devotion and commitment to their animals. Aim to be at the NEC tomorrow, so will look out for you!:D

they are at the stage at 1 for the final of the pet show

Back