• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph is Home!!!!

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Well i picked up ralph this morning. he's settling in really well, seems to be taking it in his stride. i'm home with baytril and probiotic for him. he's to go for a checkup on wednesday. he's very thin :(, but i'll get him beefed up. he's been having diarhorea and i haven't seen any poos yet. he's eating really well. he's on excel at the moment so changing him over to SS. He's used to eating as much as he wants in his pellets do you think i should reduce them or will this help put weight onto him? he's very sweet and so glad to have him:love:. will post pics later.

Usually I would only feed hay and nothing else until the rabbit has normal poops but what did your vet advise?
Im not sure what was wrong with Ralph as I haven't looked in here much lately. :oops:

Lots of get well vibes coming his way ~*~*~*~

Thanks guys, hey leanne i just adopted him there. the girl said it was the anitbotics that was making him running. i didn't give him too much there. i'm scared to cut stuff down/out cos he's so thin. i'll see how he is in the morning. if he has a mucky bum i'll just give him hay.

Back