PDA

View Full Version : Lily has been admitted....

ChloeLawless
25-04-2009, 04:16 PM
As I mentioned earlier...I was concerned about Lilys poos. They got worse and were very sticky and long, you know how they are before a bun eats them and re produces...

So I took her back to the vets with a sample and shes been checked over and she may have a small mass in her tummy...they're treating her with metaclop and fiberplex for now and are keeping her in for at least a night for observation :(

It really is never ending for my baby :(

A plus side for now is that she is still alert and bright and isn't in a massive deal of pain..so I am hoping for the best and that we can have her home tomorrow :(

Can I be cheeky and ask for some vibes for my baby please :(

bunny babe
25-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Vibes for your baby, Lily. Hope she is feeling better soon.

antigone
25-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Sending lots of vibes for Lily x x

donnamt
25-04-2009, 04:19 PM
awwwwww poor lily :( sending her loads of vibes xxxxx

Shel
25-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Oh no. I hope she gets better soon x - thinkin of you both

susiemae
25-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Hope she gets better soon

Jack's-Jane
25-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Poor Lily :cry:

Is she the Bun that had complications after her spay?

Sending vibes for her

xx

Ted an Petal
25-04-2009, 04:41 PM
aw no way, sending loads of get well vibes for her. thinking about you's.

ChloeLawless
25-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Poor Lily :cry:

Is she the Bun that had complications after her spay?

Sending vibes for her

xx

Yes, well it was actually a few months after her spay. She had a tear in the membrane over her intestine and it'd twisted and blocked :(

Shes nowhere near as bad as that this time and shes probably wondering what the fuss is about but I never take any risks with her after everything.

Shes constantly in the vets aswell as shes a dental bun :(

Thank you for all the vibes everyone x

Jack's-Jane
25-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Yes, well it was actually a few months after her spay. She had a tear in the membrane over her intestine and it'd twisted and blocked :(

Shes nowhere near as bad as that this time and shes probably wondering what the fuss is about but I never take any risks with her after everything.

Shes constantly in the vets aswell as shes a dental bun :(

Thank you for all the vibes everyone x

Awwwwwww bless her, she is a very brave girl :love:

ChloeLawless
25-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Awwwwwww bless her, she is a very brave girl :love:

She is indeed. So far shes shocked them all at the vets, she just fights fights fights :) Shes so strong :love: They all love her there and I dont *think* they're even charging us for her stay...not too sure of that one though.

Thank you again all <3

Milo+Fizz
25-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Awwww poor Lily she has got it tough :cry: Loads of vibes for her.. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Becky86
25-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Oh gosh hun :( I do hope little Lilykins will be ok :( Poor baby, shes spent so much time in the vets.

Sending tons of vibes for her - do let us know how she is, if you need anything, give us a shout xXx

ChloeLawless
25-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Oh gosh hun :( I do hope little Lilykins will be ok :( Poor baby, shes spent so much time in the vets.

Sending tons of vibes for her - do let us know how she is, if you need anything, give us a shout xXx

Thank you SO much hun :love:

Shes with Lynne so I'm confident shes in good hands. I just hope this is another problem thats going to keep on coming back. :(

Hopefuly I'll know tomorrow weather I can fetch her home or not..Lynnes calling me tomorrow afternoon. I hate her not being at home :(

Phoebesmummy9
25-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Get better son Lily pie! :D

Becky86
25-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Thank you SO much hun :love:

Shes with Lynne so I'm confident shes in good hands. I just hope this is another problem thats going to keep on coming back. :(

Hopefuly I'll know tomorrow weather I can fetch her home or not..Lynnes calling me tomorrow afternoon. I hate her not being at home :(

She'll be fine with Lynne :) I have so much respect for that vets after what they did for my baby the last few weeks :)

Got everything crossed here for you both xXx

ChloeLawless
25-04-2009, 05:22 PM
She'll be fine with Lynne :) I have so much respect for that vets after what they did for my baby the last few weeks :)

Got everything crossed here for you both xXx

I know, its credit for them after the bad press and I feel bad for doubting them, especially after what she did for Paddy aswell..and also our hamster too, who she got out of wet tail.

I am so glad harriette is better by the way hun :) x

hurricanhoney
25-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Sending lots of vibes.

Leanne
25-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Lots of vibes for Lily ~*~*~*~

Jazzy B Bunny
25-04-2009, 05:30 PM
sending vibes xx