• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily has been admitted....

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
As I mentioned earlier...I was concerned about Lilys poos. They got worse and were very sticky and long, you know how they are before a bun eats them and re produces...

So I took her back to the vets with a sample and shes been checked over and she may have a small mass in her tummy...they're treating her with metaclop and fiberplex for now and are keeping her in for at least a night for observation :(

It really is never ending for my baby :(

A plus side for now is that she is still alert and bright and isn't in a massive deal of pain..so I am hoping for the best and that we can have her home tomorrow :(

Can I be cheeky and ask for some vibes for my baby please :(

Poor Lily :cry:

Is she the Bun that had complications after her spay?

Sending vibes for her

xx

Yes, well it was actually a few months after her spay. She had a tear in the membrane over her intestine and it'd twisted and blocked :(

Shes nowhere near as bad as that this time and shes probably wondering what the fuss is about but I never take any risks with her after everything.

Shes constantly in the vets aswell as shes a dental bun :(

Thank you for all the vibes everyone x

Yes, well it was actually a few months after her spay. She had a tear in the membrane over her intestine and it'd twisted and blocked :(

Shes nowhere near as bad as that this time and shes probably wondering what the fuss is about but I never take any risks with her after everything.

Shes constantly in the vets aswell as shes a dental bun :(

Thank you for all the vibes everyone x

Awwwwwww bless her, she is a very brave girl :love:

Awwwwwww bless her, she is a very brave girl :love:

She is indeed. So far shes shocked them all at the vets, she just fights fights fights :) Shes so strong :love: They all love her there and I dont *think* they're even charging us for her stay...not too sure of that one though.

Thank you again all <3

Oh gosh hun :( I do hope little Lilykins will be ok :( Poor baby, shes spent so much time in the vets.

Sending tons of vibes for her - do let us know how she is, if you need anything, give us a shout xXx

Oh gosh hun :( I do hope little Lilykins will be ok :( Poor baby, shes spent so much time in the vets.

Sending tons of vibes for her - do let us know how she is, if you need anything, give us a shout xXx

Thank you SO much hun :love:

Shes with Lynne so I'm confident shes in good hands. I just hope this is another problem thats going to keep on coming back. :(

Hopefuly I'll know tomorrow weather I can fetch her home or not..Lynnes calling me tomorrow afternoon. I hate her not being at home :(

Thank you SO much hun :love:

Shes with Lynne so I'm confident shes in good hands. I just hope this is another problem thats going to keep on coming back. :(

Hopefuly I'll know tomorrow weather I can fetch her home or not..Lynnes calling me tomorrow afternoon. I hate her not being at home :(

She'll be fine with Lynne :) I have so much respect for that vets after what they did for my baby the last few weeks :)

Got everything crossed here for you both xXx

She'll be fine with Lynne :) I have so much respect for that vets after what they did for my baby the last few weeks :)

Got everything crossed here for you both xXx

I know, its credit for them after the bad press and I feel bad for doubting them, especially after what she did for Paddy aswell..and also our hamster too, who she got out of wet tail.

I am so glad harriette is better by the way hun :) x

Back